Halal Hydrolyzed Bovine Collagen type 1 & 3 Powder
|Product Name||Hydrolyzed Bovine Collagen type 1 & 3 Powder|
|Origin||Bovine hides, grass fed|
|Appearance||White to off white Powder|
|Production process||Enzymatic Hydrolysis extraction process|
|Protein Content||≥ 90% by Kjeldahl method|
|Solubility||Instant and Quick Solubility into cold water|
|Molecular weight||Around 1000 Dalton|
|Moisture content||≤8% (105°for 4 hours)|
|Application||Skin care products, joint care products, snacks, sports nutrition products|
|Shelf Life||24 months from production date|
|Packing||20KG/BAG, 12MT/20' Container, 25MT/40' Container|
1. White Color. The appearance of our bovine collagen powder is white good-looking color, other than yellowish.
2. Good quality control during production: Our production facility and machines used to provide bovine collagen has not been in contact with any BSE TSE Materials.
3. Good solubility: Our bovine collagen powder is able to dissolve into cold water very quickly. It is perfectly suitable to produce any solid drinks products which require good solubility of collagen powder.
4. Great flowability: The flowability of our bovine collagen powder is good after drying process in the manufacturing process. and it can be further improved an additional granulation process.
5. Odorless: We remove the unpleasant smell of the bovine raw materials during the production process, which makes our bovine collagen without any foreign odor. It smells as characteristic amino acid odor.
6. Clear color of solution : The color of the solution of our bovine collagen powder is clear and transparent other than yellowish.
Solubility of Bovine Collagen Peptide: Video Demonstration
|Appearance, Smell and impurity||White to slightly yellowish granular form|
|odorless, completely free from aby foreign unpleasant smell|
|No impurity and black dots by naked eyes directly|
|pH(10% solution, 35℃)||5.0-7.0|
|Molecular weight||≤1000 Dalton|
|Chromium( Cr) mg/kg||≤1.0mg/kg|
|Lead （Pb）||≤0.5 mg/kg|
|Cadmium (Cd)||≤0.1 mg/kg|
|Arsenic (As)||≤0.5 mg/kg|
|Mercury (Hg)||≤0.50 mg/kg|
|Total Plate Count||＜1000 cfu/g|
|Yeast and Mould||＜100 cfu/g|
|E. Coli||Negative in 25 gram|
|Coliforms (MPN/g)||＜3 MPN/g|
|Staphylococus Aureus (cfu/0.1g)||Negative|
|Clostridium ( cfu/0.1g)||Negative|
|Salmonelia Spp||Negative in 25 gram|
|Particle Size||20-60 MESH|
1. The application of bovine type I and type 3 collagen in medical and health products can prevent osteoporosis in the elderly.
2. Hydrolyzed Bovine type I and type 3 collagen is used in dairy products, milk powder, and calcium tablets to combine with milk protein and calcium to help calcium absorption.
3. Hydrolyzed Bovine type I and type 3 collagens are used in ordinary food to improve the nutritional structure and product quality of food.
4. The main application of bovine type I and type 3 collagen is to add it to various sports foods and sports drinks to quickly supplement the protein and amino acids needed by the human body and protect the joints.
5. Bovine type I and type 3 collagens are used in cosmetics to supplement the lost collagen in tissues and prevent aging.
|Inner packing||Sealed PE Bag|
|Outer Packing||Paper and Plastic Compound Bag|
|Pallet||40 Bags / Pallets = 800KG|
|20' Container||10 Pallets = 8MT, 11MT Not palleted|
|40' Container||20 Pallets = 16MT, 25MT Not Palleted|
1. Certificate of Analysis (COA), Specification Sheet, MSDS(Material Safety Data Sheet), TDS (Technical Data Sheet) are avilable for your inforamtion.
2. Amino acid composition and Nutritional information is available.
3. Health Certificate is available for certain countries for custom clearance purposes.
4. ISO 9001 Certificates.
5. US FDA Registration Certificates.