Hydrolyzed Type 1 & 3 Collagen Powder from Fish Skin
|Product Name||Hydrolyzed type 1&3 Collagen from fish skins|
|Origin||Alaska Pollock Fish scale and skin|
|Appearance||White to slight yellow powder|
|Production process||Enzymatic Hydrolyzed extraction|
|Protein Content||≥ 90% by Kjeldahl method|
|Solubility||Instant and Quick Solubility into cold water|
|Molecular weight||Around 1000 Dalton or customized to even 500 Dalton|
|Flowability||Granulation process is needed to improve the flowability|
|Moisture content||≤8% (105°for 4 hours)|
|Application||Skin care products, joint care products, snacks, sports nutrition products|
|Shelf Life||24 months from production date|
|Packing||20KG/BAG, 12MT/20' Container, 25MT/40' Container|
1. High quality raw materials make High quality fish collagen: We use the Alaska Pollock fish skins with high quality to produce hydrolyzed type 1&3 Collagen powder.
2. Advanced manufacturing technology to reach odorless and snow-white color of appearance. We adopt high technology in our manufacturing process to remove the unpleasant odor and color in the raw materials so that our hydrolyzed type 1 &3 Collagen powder is totally odorless with snow-white color.
3. Instant solubility into Even Cold Water. The hydrolyzed type 1 & 3 Collagen powder is produced by enzymatic process to obtain a suitable molecular weight suitable for dissolving into water. Also, the collagen powder is dried by spray drying process to obtain a suitable bulk density and good flowability which would also affect the solubility.
4. Good Quality Control System. We Beyond Biopharma has a well-established Quality control system to control the quality of our hydrolyzed type 1& 3 Collagen powder from the raw materials to the finished products.
Solubility of Fish Collagen Peptide: Video Demonstration
|Appearance, Smell and impurity||White to slightly yellowish granular form|
|odorless, completely free from aby foreign unpleasant smell|
|No impurity and black dots by naked eyes directly|
|pH(10% solution, 35℃)||5.0-7.0|
|Molecular weight||≤1000 Dalton|
|Chromium( Cr) mg/kg||≤1.0mg/kg|
|Lead （Pb）||≤0.5 mg/kg|
|Cadmium (Cd)||≤0.1 mg/kg|
|Arsenic (As)||≤0.5 mg/kg|
|Mercury (Hg)||≤0.50 mg/kg|
|Total Plate Count||＜1000 cfu/g|
|Yeast and Mould||＜100 cfu/g|
|E. Coli||Negative in 25 gram|
|Coliforms (MPN/g)||＜3 MPN/g|
|Staphylococus Aureus (cfu/0.1g)||Negative|
|Clostridium ( cfu/0.1g)||Negative|
|Salmonelia Spp||Negative in 25 gram|
|Particle Size||20-60 MESH|
1. Professional and Experienced: Our factory had been involved in the production of collagen for over 10 years. We are experienced and specialized in the collagen industry.
2. Good quality Control: Our factory has the GMP workshop and the its own QC laboratory.
3. Big Production Capacity: Our factory passed the local government’s Environmental protection policy, and it has a big production capacity which will enable us to deliver the goods to you timely.
1. Solid Drinks Powder : The main application of fish collagen powder is with instant solubility, which is very important for Solid Drinks Powder. This product is mainly for the skin beauty and joint cartilage health.
2. Tablets : Fish Collagen powder is sometimes used in the combined formuation with chondroitin sulfate, glucosamine, and Hyaluronic acid to compress the tablets. This Fish Collagen tablet is for joint cartilage supports and benefits.
3. Capsules: Fish Collagen powder is also able to be produced into Capsules form.
4. Energy Bar : Fish Collagen powder contains most types of amino acids and provide energy for human body. It is commonly used in the energy bar products.
5. Cosmetic products: Fish Collagen powder is also used to produce cosmetic products such as the masks.
Health Benefits of Type I and Type 3 Fish Collagen
Type 1 and 3 fish collagen may help optimize joint health
Collagen is an important building block of cartilage, helping to maintain its structure and integrity.
Research shows that taking marine collagen supplements can help reduce joint pain and optimize bone and joint inflammation
Type 1 and 3 fish collagen helps optimize aging skin
The moisture, integrity and elasticity of the skin are all affected by collagen levels. The benefit of protoprotein for the skin is that it stimulates the growth of fibroblasts, which in turn increases collagen production in the body.
Type 1 and 3 fish collagen can optimize muscle mass
Glycine, an amino acid in marine collagen, can help boost levels of creatine, an important muscle protein. Proline, an amino acid in collagen, has antioxidant properties that help reduce exercise-induced pain and cellular damage, and optimize post-exercise repair.
Type 1 and 3 fish collagen may help maintain tendons and ligaments
Tendons and ligaments are mainly built on collagen fibers. Studies have shown that supplementing with collagen can help repair damaged tendons.
Type 1 and 3 Fish Collagen Supports Bone Health
Bones, like ligaments and tendons, are mainly composed of collagen. Collagen is the basic structural substance of bones and is the element that maintains bone strength and density.
|Inner packing||Sealed PE Bag|
|Outer Packing||Paper and Plastic Compound Bag|
|Pallet||40 Bags / Pallets = 800KG|
|20' Container||10 Pallets = 8MT, 11MT Not palleted|
|40' Container||20 Pallets = 16MT, 25MT Not Palleted|
1. We are able to provide 100 gram sample free of charge by DHL delivery.
2. We would appreciate if you can advise your DHL account so that we can send the sample via your DHL account.
3. We have specialized sales team with good knowledge of collagen as well as Fluent English to deal with your inquiries.
4. We promise to response to your inquires within 24 hours after receiving your inquiry.