Chicken Cartilage extract Hydrolyzed Collagen type ii
|Material name||Chicken Cartilage extract Hydrolyzed collagen type ii|
|Origin of material||Chicken Cartilages|
|Appearance||White to slight yellow powder|
|Production process||hydrolyzed process|
|Total protein content||60% (Kjeldahl method)|
|Moisture content||≤10% (105°for 4 hours)|
|Bulk density||＞0.5g/ml as bulk density|
|Solubility||Good solubility into water|
|Application||To produce Joint care supplements|
|Shelf Life||2 years from production date|
|Packing||Inner packing: Sealed PE bags|
|Outer packing: 25kg/Drum|
1. Rich Contents of Mucopolysaccharides: The most important substants in our chicken collagen type ii is mucopolysaccharides (MPS). MPS is an important substants in human joints and cartilages.
2. Good flowability and instant solubility: Our chicken collagen type ii is with good flowability, it could be easily compressed into tablets or filled into Capsules. Our Chicken collagen type ii is with instant solubility, it is able to dissolve into water quickly.
3. Beyond Biopharma produce the chicken collagen type II in GMP workshop and the chicken collagen type ii is tested in the QC laboratory. Every commercial batch of chicken collagen is attached with a Certificate of analysis.
|Testing Item||Standard||Test Result|
|Apperance, Smell and impurity||White to yellowish powder||Pass|
|Characteristic smell, faint amino acid smell and free from foreign smell||Pass|
|No impurity and black dots by naked eyes directly||Pass|
|Moisture content||≤8% (USP731)||5.17%|
|Collagen type II Protein||≥60% (Kjeldahl method)||63.8%|
|pH(1% solution)||4.0-7.5 (USP791)||6.19|
|Total Heavy Metal||＜0.5 PPM (ICP-MS)||＜0.5PPM|
|Total Plate Count||＜1000 cfu/g (USP2021)||＜100 cfu/g|
|Yeast and Mold||＜100 cfu/g (USP2021)||＜10 cfu/g|
|Salmonella||Negative in 25gram (USP2022)||Negative|
|E. Coliforms||Negative (USP2022)||Negative|
|Staphylococcus aureus||Negative (USP2022)||Negative|
|Particle Size||60-80 mesh||Pass|
1. We are professional in Collagen. We have specialized in the production of chicken collagen type ii for a long time, we know the production and analytical testing of collagen very well.
2. Strict Quality Control: Our chicken collagen type ii is produced in GMP workshop and tested in well-established QC laboratory.
3. Environmental Protection Policy approved. We passed the local government's environment protection policy. We can supply chicken collagen type ii stably and continuously.
4. All types of Collagen available here: We can supply almost all types of collagen that have been commercialized including type i and III collagen, type ii collagen hydrolyzed, Undenatured collagen type ii.
5. Supportive Sales Team: We have professional sales team to deal with your inquiry without delay.
Type II collagen in the human body mainly exists in cartilage. The supplementary type II collagen raw materials on the market can be obtained from chicken breast cartilage through patented hydrolysis technology. In addition to type II collagen, the raw materials also contain mucopolysaccharides. Class substances: chondroitin, hyaluronic acid, glucosamine, etc.
Chondroitin: It is a macromolecular mucopolysaccharide protein mainly composed of galactosamine and glucuronic acid. It is commonly found in human joint ligaments.
Hyaluronic acid: Also known as hyaluronic acid or uronic acid, it exists in the connective tissue, mucous tissue, eye lens and other parts of the human body. It has multiple functions such as moisturizing, lubricating, and bonding. It can increase the viscosity and elasticity of synovial fluid in key parts and help prevent Bone and joint damage.
Glucosamine: By supplementing glucosamine, it can help the body's collagen production, and the synovial fluid in key parts can also be replenished, which can provide the nutrients needed for the body to repair.
Chicken Type II collagen is mainly used in health products for bone and joint health. Chicken Collagen type II is usually used with other bone and joint health ingredients such as chondroitin sulfate, glucosamine and hyaluronic acid. Common finished dosage forms are powders, tablets and capsules.
1. Bone and joint health powder. Due to the good solubility of our chicken Type II collagen, it is often used in powdered products. Powdered bone and joint health products can usually be added to drinks such as milk, juice, coffee, etc., which is very convenient to take.
2. Tablets for bone and joint health. Our chicken Type II collagen powder has good flowability and can be easily compressed into tablets. Chicken Type II collagen is usually compressed into tablets along with chondroitin sulfate, glucosamine and hyaluronic acid.
3. Bone and joint health capsules. Capsule dosage forms are also one of the more popular dosage forms in bone and joint health products. Our chicken type II collagen can be easily filled into capsules. Most of the bone and joint health capsule products on the market, in addition to type II collagen, there are other raw materials, such as chondroitin sulfate, glucosamine and Hyaluronic acid.
1. Free amount of samples: we can provide up to 200 gram free samples for testing purpose. If you want a big sample for machine trial or trial production purposes, please kindly buy 1kg or several kilograms you need.
2. Way of delivery the sample: We will use DHL to deliver the sample for you.
3. Freight cost: If you also had a DHL account, we can send via your DHL account. If you don’t, we can negotiate how to pay for the freight cost.