General Description of Undenatured Type ii chicken collagen
Undenatured type ii chicken collagen is the premium active type ii collagen produced from chicken sternum. The key characteristic of Undenatured type ii collagen is that the type ii collagen maintains in its original triple helix Molecular structure with Bioactivity. The activity of collagen type ii has unique function for joint health. Our Undenatured type ii collagen is commonly produced into capsules form for joint and bone health.
|Material name||Undenatured type ii collagen|
|Origin of material||Chicken sternum|
|Production process||Low temperature hydrolyzed process|
|Purity of Undenatured Collagen||≥10%|
|Total protein content||60% (Kjeldahl method)|
|Moisture content||≤10% (105°for 4 hours)|
|Bulk density||＞0.5g/ml as bulk density|
|Solubility||Good solubility into water|
|Application||To produce Joint care supplements|
|Shelf Life||2 years from production date|
|Packing||Inner packing: Sealed PE bags|
|Outer packing: 25kg/Drum|
Undenatured type ii collagen is natural and native type ii collagen extracted from chicken sternum with its original triple helix molecular structure of the collagen. The manufacturing process of Undenatured type ii collagen is well designed in the terms of temperature, materials flow and the use of excipients so as to maintain the activity of type ii collagen. Normal type ii collagen is produced by hydrolysis process during which the molecular structure of the collagen is broken into short chains of amino acids. Normal type ii collagen is considered to be denatured collagen because the protein is denatured by the high temperature of the hydrolysis process.
Undenatured type ii collagen is totally different from the Normal type ii collagen in the terms of Specification of quality, manufacturing process, and the functions for human body.
|ITEM||Normal Type ii Collagen||Undenatured type ii collagen|
|Temperature||High temperature||Low temperature|
|Strong acid and alkali||Used||Not used|
|Activity of protein||Denatured||Undenatured|
|Specification of Quality|
|Activity of protein||Not active||Active|
|Triple helix structure||Broken||Maintained|
|Undenatured type ii collagen content||Absent||Up to 25% purity of Undenatured type ii collagen|
|Collagen||basic nutrition of amino acids||Unique function for joint health by the active collagen type ii, to help treatment of RA , lubricate the joints, repairs damage cartilages.|
|Active Undenatured type ii Collagen||Absent|
1. We Focus on Collagen Industry. Beyond Biopharma has been producing and supplying chicken collagen type ii for many years, we know the production and analytical testing of chicken collagen type ii very well.
2. Good quality Control System: Our chicken collagen type 2 is produced in GMP workshop and tested in well-established QC laboratory.
3. Environmental Protection Policy approved. Our production facility conforms to the environmental protection policy, we can produce and supply chicken collagen type 2 stably.
4. We can produce and supply many types of collagen: We can supply almost all types of collagen that have been commercialized including type i and III collagen, type ii collagen hydrolyzed, Undenatured collagen type ii.
5. Professional sales Team: We have supportive sales team to deal with your inquiries.
|Appearance||White to off white powder|
|Total Protein Content||
50%-70% (Kjeldahl Method）
|Undenatured Collagen type II||≥10.0% (Elisa Method）|
|pH||5.5-7.5 (EP 2.2.3)|
|Residual on Ignition||≤10%(EP 2.4.14 )|
|Loss on drying||≤10.0% (EP2.2.32)|
|Heavy Metal||＜ 20 PPM(EP2.4.8)|
|Total Bacteria Count||＜1000cfu/g(EP.2.2.13)|
|Yeast & Mold||＜100cfu/g(EP.2.2.12)|
|Staphylococcus aureus||Absence/g (EP.2.2.13)|
Undenatured type II collagen has many functions, can enhance mobility, enhance body flexibility and comfort, and is an indispensable element to protect human joints.
However, with age, collagen is rapidly lost, and the content of Undenatured type 2 collagen in food is relatively rare, making it difficult to ingest. Even food with a high content of collagen may not be able to completely retain effective non-deformation. The structure of type 2 collagen reaches directly to the digestive tract, hence the emergence of Undenatured products.
The results of years of research conducted by international medical science journals and the US National Center for Biotechnology Information pointed out that adequate intake of non-denatured type II collagen can effectively improve the following symptoms:
2. Degenerative arthritis
3. Rheumatoid Arthritis
4. Exercise-induced joint pain
5. Atrophy and deformation of cartilage
And if it is a long-term lack of non-denatured type 2 collagen, it may lead to:
1. Cartilage degeneration
2. Joint swelling and inflammation
3. Pain caused by frequent friction of bones
Therefore, maintaining the non-denatured type II collagen content in the body can preserve the health of bones and joints.
Chicken Type II collagen is mainly used in health products for bone and joint health. Chicken Collagen type II is usually used with other bone and joint health ingredients such as chondroitin sulfate, glucosamine and hyaluronic acid. Common finished dosage forms are powders, tablets and capsules.
1. Bone and joint health powder. Due to the good solubility of our chicken Type II collagen, it is often used in powdered products. Powdered bone and joint health products can usually be added to drinks such as milk, juice, coffee, etc., which is very convenient to take.
2. Tablets for bone and joint health. Our chicken Type II collagen powder has good flowability and can be easily compressed into tablets. Chicken Type II collagen is usually compressed into tablets along with chondroitin sulfate, glucosamine and hyaluronic acid.
3. Bone and joint health capsules. Capsule dosage forms are also one of the more popular dosage forms in bone and joint health products. Our chicken type II collagen can be easily filled into capsules. Most of the bone and joint health capsule products on the market, in addition to type II collagen, there are other raw materials, such as chondroitin sulfate, glucosamine and Hyaluronic acid.
Our Packing is 25KG chicken collagen type ii put into a PE bag, then the PE bag is put into a fiber drum with a locker. 27 drums are palleted onto one pallet, and one 20 feet container is able to load around 800 drums that is 8000KG if palleted and 10000KGS if not palleted.
Free samples of around 100 grams are available for your testing upon request. Please contact us to request a sample or quotation.
We have professional sales team which provides fast and accurate response to your inquiries. We promise you will receive a response to your inquiry within 24 hours.
Post time: Jul-19-2022